Wednesday 15 July 2015

Instagram :: June '15



1. Sydney Mornings and excellent coffee at the Fine Food Store on The Rocks.
2. Discovering hidden nooks and admiring icons around The Rocks after walking around Sydneys Vivid fest the night before.
3. Getting my #VividSydney photos off my camera. Circular Quay looked amazing all lit up
4. Harbour Bridge at #VividSydney
5. Never forgetting the Opera House all lit up for #Vivid Sydney. What a delight!
6. Perfecct pastel skies and surfers at Bondi Beach, take me back!
7. My classic pose, haha, and  l o v i n g  the freedom and adventures Australia is giving me.
8. Starting my #Bloghearted coursework, complete with coffee.
9. Gone in search of faeries in the Dandenongs and greated with this view after walking (climbing) the 1000 steps.
10. Take the road less travelled.
11. Feeling so lucky to be eating ice cream in my T-shirt during Melbournes winter. Feeling grateful and blessed.
12. Turn your cants into cans and your dreams into  p l a n s.
13. Fathers Day wishes and perfect winter weather.
14. Brunching at Three Bags Full in North Richmond
15. Dockland Blues
16. Lunching with the #BlogheartedVIC girls at Pope Joan. Talking creativity and sisterhood.
17. St Kilda views of Melbourne and Mark Twain quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...