Sunday 7 June 2015

Melbourne Coffee - Cottle on Coventry

Sunday brunch sessions are the best thing in life and I am loving that Melbourne has such a range of places to try. So after visiting so many North side cafés I ventured South of the river to Cottle On Coventry with my brunch bestie Sara for a brunch I was hoping would cure my morning after the night before blues. I was not disappointed.

Cottle was a joy on the rainy Sunday morning and Sara took plenty of joy in laughing at me as I became a child over my food, delighting in all its flavour. I chose the Tuscan Brunch Bake and Sara had the Sweet Potato and Quinoa Breakfast Stack which looked amazing and mine tasted beyond a dream, I devoured it with gusto until I have cleaned the bowl of its entire contents. It was great to have the mix of chorizo, chickpeas and tomato with the eggs. 

The coffee was smooth and warming on our cold fingers in classic glass and saucer for the latte. The café was outfitted with wooden chairs, tables and benches for their guests to sit on, whitewashed walls with leafy murals, hidden alcoves with exposed bricks and wood beamed ceilings full of skylights to give the cafe an airy homely feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...