Thursday 11 June 2015

Instagrams :: May '15

May started off on a thought note for me but luckily I was reminded "You've Got This". Here is how the rest of my month looked on Instagram.



1. A gentle reminder on a bad day, "You've got this"
2. Long work weeks gave way to beautiful Autumn days
3. Breakfasting at The Auction Rooms with Sara
4. Saying "See You Soon" to my partner in crime, kindred and best friend Sara was a sad day but with freshly fallen leaves.
5. b l o g g e d :: Grace Cafe in Melbourne. Find out what I thought here
6. Feeling reminiscent taking a photo of Flinders Street station 8 months to the day after the first time I featured this building on my IG feed.
7. Bustling streets and a view from Southern Cross Steps asking, "what makes you love Melbourne?"
8. Pre-Sunday morning brunching with Collective Magazine and making lists.
9. Sunny Autumn rooftops and long chats with Armoni over an afternoon cocktail.
10. HAPPY BLOGDAY TO ME! TRW turned one! Feeling grateful and posting pics from my Aquarium Visit.
11. Sunday mornings at the Queen Vic Markets buying my vegetables from local traders.
12. Feeling  g r a t e f u l  for everything that has been happening in my life and for this amazing sunset.
13. a #TBT as i looked forward to heading back to Sydney for a weekend.
14. Wandering Sydney with a fellow traveller and breakfast looking over the water at Anvil Coffee co.
15 Bondi Beach pastel sunsets that are spectacular.

You can find my Instagram feed here. Come say 'hi'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...