Sunday 14 June 2015

Reflections : 9 Months

What a wonderful 9 months it has been, this last month held a big landmark with my blog having its first birthday. I feel like a proud mother watching it grow, maybe that is the wrong way of looking at it but I am definitely proud.


Because of my blog-birthday I have actually been taking the time to read back on old posts over the last week or so and really looking back and reflecting on everything I have done over the last year, from booking that first ticket to getting my first job in Australia it has been a crazy 9 months. Its strange how I can look back on past posts like my first ever reflections post and feel the same emotions I had when I originally wrote it. Reminding me negative emotions and people should have no place in my life and to consider who really means the most to me. They know who they are.

The turbulence you feel on the road, making decisions long and short term and plans used to work well for me as a bit of a control freak. I always like to know I have something to be moving towards but it is interesting how much the free-spirit in me has settled in and even more so when I hear the words "we will just see what happens..." rolling from my tongue. Disapearing off on mini adventures here and there. You cannot control all outcomes in your life and I have learned to roll with the punches instead of getting socked to the jaw, though occasionally that still happens...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...