Wednesday 8 April 2015

Instagrams :: March '15

March was such an action packed month. I got back on my Blogging game with an abundance of wifi in Melbourne to edit posts and my layout, got a new job, made new friends, ate amazing food, drank sumptuous coffee and even had a boogie at my first ever festival. It's been hard to actually find enough hours in the day to do everything! Here is how it looked...

1. Melbourne street art and Audrey Hepburn quotes.
2. Surprises in the city, discovered a pirate ship! 
3. Delicious coffee at A Little Bird Told Me
4. Lights of Moomba festival
5. Partying at my first festival to dorm of my favourite bands and DJ's. 
6. b l o g g e d :: The Grub Van in Fitzroy is the cutest cafe. 
7. b l o g g e d :: Reflections on 6 Months in Australia
8. Blue skies and busy work days on Little Lonsdale street.
9. Cool sunny morning walks to work 💛
10. b l o g g e d :: Melbourne - I knew we'd get along and a pic of Southbank lit up at night. The first time I have deviated from a square image... But it was worth it.
11. Work days that turn into meetings over dinner and drinks
12. City lights and midnight walks through Melbourne 
13. Victoria markets summer night markets. Sangria, food and friends.
14. Bright blue skies after gloomy days
15. Watching the cricket world cup by the Yarra river with wine in hand.
16. Southbank sunsets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...