Wednesday 31 December 2014

Thank You and Happy New Year

This year has been an incredible journey for me, from starting my blog back in May to being in Australia having travelled around and thinking of where to settle down to make a life for myself for a few months before moving on again. 

Looking into the new year possibilities are endless and I am excited about what the new year will bring for both myself and the blog. Today I just wanted to thank you for following my journey, reading my posts and supporting me. 

I will be taking a short break from my blog while I make some changes and brainstorm inspiration for the new year. I hope you will stay with me on my journey when I return in 2015.

So Thank You and I hope you have a fantastic 2015 full of adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...