Wednesday 31 December 2014

Most Liked Instagram's of 2014

We all know I love Instagram and thanks to Iconosquare they make it so easy this time of year to know what your top posts of the year are. The video of this is up on my IG feed but under the cut are my top IG pics of 2014 and a bit about each one.
88 Likes

Location: Skypoint, Surfers Paradise, QLD

What's the story: Taken from Skypoint viewing deck during golden hour. I spent a few blissful hours watching sunset over Surfers with my friends. This photo was later shared by @visitgoldcoast Instagram feed as a featured post, which I felt incredibly honoured to be featured and it looks like you all loved it too as it was my most popular post of 2014.

 74 Likes

Location: Mindil Beach Markets, Darwin, NT

What's the story: An evening spent watching one of the most spectacular sunsets I have had the fortune of witnessing while in Australia at Darwins Mindil Beach Sunset Markets. After strolling around the markets, eating lots of delicious food and watching the sun set into the Indian Ocean I sat down to watch some of the entertainment and caught the last golden glow of the day whinging throught the palm trees. This is probably one of my favourite moments from my trip so far.

69 Likes

Location: Sydney, NSW

What's the storyThe weather may have been cloudy but it certainly didn't dampen my spirits upon arriving in Sydney as I just could not contain my excitement and jumped for joy at seeing the Opera House and Harbour Bridge for the first time. This has to be one of my favourite photos and was a lucky shot captured on the first jump, clearly there was magic in ten air that day.


62 Likes

Location: Adelaide, SA

What's the story: Up before dawn for my first working market during my farm work and arriving to the sky setting alight in Adelaide. South Australian sunrises are definitely worth the 4.30am wake up.


61 Likes

Location: Yellow Wate Billabong, Kakadu National Park, NT

What's the story: Watching the sun set over the serene waters of Yellow Water Billabong watching out for hidden crocodiles, Northern Territory Sunsets are just beautiful. I used this image as a #latergram on leaving Darwin to explore the East Coast to satiate my wanderlust "It's been great but I am ready to move my feet again. Thanks for the memories".

So many happy memories in a few photographs, here is hoping next year will be just as memorable. 

Happy New Year and Thank you for journeying with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...