Wednesday 7 January 2015

Places I Want To Visit In 2015


After such a spectacular year visiting all the incredible and amazing places I have in 2014 I thought i would take the opportunity to make a list of places I would like to visit in 2015, because if you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I enjoy making lists.

The Great Barrier Reef - It is a bit crazy that I went down the east coast of Australia and I still didn't do the Great Barrier Reef. This was mainly due to time constrains but in 2015 I really want to tick it off of my Bucket List, especially since it has been on my to-do list since I was about 13. 

Phillips Island - So if you know me you will know I do kind of adore penguins, now they are probably my favourite animal, it used to be dolphins but these little critters are just so sweet I don't think you can help but fall in love with them. So I would like to get down to Phillip Island for the 'Penguin Parade' and tick it off my Down Under List.

Western Australia - Having not been into the largest state in Australia and having so many things on my Australian bucket list over in WA I am excited to go. Hopefully 2015 will be the right time for me. I am considering going on a group tour for this one again as I had so much fun on my last one and it's nice not to have to think about where you are staying or how you are getting there. Almost like a vacation from travelling. 

The Outback - Ok so I know I went this year but I really did love it out there. I am currently considering seeing if I can find work out at Yulara over the winter months but if not I would love to go back to visit Uluru and get round the walk of the Olgas at Kata-Tjuja since I never got chance to last time I was there.

Fiji - beautiful blue water, brilliant scuba sites and cheap living. I'd love to visit Fiji and get my PADI scuba licence, swim with turtles and possibly even dolphins. 

Bali - Just seeing sunset views on Instagram and hearing fellow travellers stories of the good times they have been having there makes me want to visit Bali. Known for being a lot less pricey than Australia and with gorgeous green rice paddies and beautiful temples I feel I could happily get lost here for a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...