Monday 17 November 2014

VIDEO: G Adventures South to North #YOLO Tour


Okay so this is  my first video I have made while in Australia and uploaded to my YouTube channel.  I am hoping to make loads more videos in the future so keep your eyes peeled. This is comprised of some of the videos I took on my GoPro while on my tour, I have always loved photography but really wanted to expand my creativity to videos too.

The Music is by Vance Joy and I live this song but do not own any rights to it so please support the artist and buy the track from iTunes. I hope you enjoy it. Clips include  The Twelve Apsotles, Uluru, Maguk, Coober Pedy, Halls Gap, The Gampians, Mount Gambier and the Great Ocean Road. Hopefully it will inspire you to take a road trip too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...