Friday 31 October 2014

Surfers Paradise - Skypoint

As I said back when I first came to Australia I love a good view and when I found Surfers Paradise had a 360 degree viewing deck it was automatically on my list of must dos for while I was visiting. I headed off early to make sure I got there pre-sunset so I could take in the city during the day, at sunset and at night again like I did with Eureka Skydeck in Melbourne.

Unfortunately for me the sky clouded over a little and so the view wasn't pristinely clean but it was still spectacular. The viewing deck is well set out with plenty of comfy seats near the windows so you can get a perfect view over the city as the light changes. Surfers Paradise is beautiful from the ground but it is even more magical at night. 

Skypoint is located 77 floors up and you can even pay extra and climb the top of the building to get a truly unparalleled view of the city. Unfortunately it was a bit pricey for me and I feel that you can get a brilliant view without paying a hefty price tag. The Skypoint cost around $26 dollars per adult or $18 for students and international youth card holders and time at the top is unlimited when you get there , perfect to get lost in the view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...