Wednesday 8 October 2014

Darwin - Itchy Feet

After not even a week in Darwin I am feeling ready to move on. I am so excited to be catching a plane to the east coast tonight. It's not that I haven't enjoyed Darwin, on a lot of grounds I have with it's heat, flowers, swimming lagoon that is like bath water and chilled pace of life but I am just ready to see more.

I've really enjoyed the alone time that a few days separation from the friends I will be travelling the east coast has given me, even though I have missed them and wished I were there, despite a few things in Darwin putting a small cloud over my situation. 

I am now rested, rejuvenated and ready for the next leg of fun, even if my cold has stuck around. I realise right now I am only putting off starting a job in Australia a bit longer but I came to this country to travel and that's what I want to do. Next stop Cairns for 12 hours and then who know where! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...