Thursday 9 October 2014

Darwin - Deck Chair Cinema

After a few days of sickness in Darwin that made me just want to curl up in a ball in my hostel I decided it was time to get some fresh air. I had heard about the deck chair cinema and when I googled to have a look what was on I saw they were playing Begin Again that night, so I pulled my sorry self up and went down.

It has a really nice set up, large deck chairs, chairs and tables a clear well projected screen and friendly and helpful staff. Which made the experience that much more pleasant. 

Alcoholic drinks could be purchased from about $5 or you could BYO and Food was provided or you could bring your own again which I think adds a nice touch compared to large chain cinemas as sometimes you don't want to spend a small fortune on that tiny bag of popcorn.

The weather is Darwin certainly helps allow for this cinema being around the mid thirties during the day and high to kid twenties at night. Darwin is certainly lucky to have this experience and I would definitely go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...