Wednesday 15 October 2014

Airlie Beach


So I have been in Airlie Beach 2 days now and have had the opportunity to rest, relax and recover from my cold which feels like it may be going away.

Airlie is quite small really in the lines of towns, like Darwin it it all mainly in ine street but the activities you can do from here are really impressive with the Whitsunday's and the Great Barrier Reef so close by. 

Today we go out to Whitehaven Beach and explore the Whitsunday's on a snorkling trip but yesterday Fanny and I chilled by the Lagoon and did a little shopping. I'm using the excuse of going out tonight to have a new outfit, really I need to join Shopaholics Annonymus. 

Last night we met some friends we made in Mission Beach to go out and have some fun and a catch up, we ended up working out when we would catch up with them again down the coast so I am looking forward to it. For now, off on an Adventure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...