Sunday 7 September 2014

Follow My Adventure

"Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller"

 -Ibn Battuta



I know a lot of people reading this might be new to reading blogs so I thought I would give you a few ideas on the easiest ways to follow my adventures.

Instagram


 
Ok so Instagram comes first on the list because it happens to be my favourite form on social media. Pictures speak a thousand words and photography is a small passion of mine. My account @Japanesecherry is my my main account, I had opened a second but it is honestly a bit too much trying to run two accounts so I will be uploading all my adventures on my original account. Find a link to it in my sidebar or here

 Twitter
I have set up an official blog twitter (@ReluctantWlust) which will stay as an open profile. I still have my original twitter (@japanesecherry) but I am considering making that feed private so if you want my twitter updates or want to drop me a tweet to say hey follow me here. I'll share my blog posts, instagrams, other photos and tweets of what I am up to here. There is also a Widget in my sidebar to see my most recent tweets.

Bloglovin' 
Now this is probably the easiest way to follow any blog. Bloglovin for those who don't know is your one stop shop to follow all your favourite blogs. It puts all the posts in one feed by order of when they were posted once you have read the posts it will put them to the bottom of your feed until you have read everything. They have a handy app for iPhone and iPad too so you can keep up-to-date on the move. All you need to do is create and account and follow your favorite blogs. Find mine here or follow from the widget in my sidebar.

Pinterest


Follow Emily's board Blog: The Reluctant Wanderlust on Pinterest.
It's no secret to my close friends that I am obsessed with this site (even after 2 years) so I will be pinning each post to a blog specific board on Pinterest. To make it even more fun I have added a map to the board so I can tag where each post was written to each pin! This makes it just as much fun for me when I come back to read them that I have a world map tracking where I have been, double whammy! 

Google+
There is a link in the top of my sidebar if you use Google+ to add me to your circles. I'll be honest I am still pretty new to this one but all my posts will automatically share to google+ so if you have me in your circles you should be able to see them.

Email

Just type your email address into the 'Follow By Email' section in the sidebar and you should get my blog posts straight to your inbox.
         Or simply add my blog to your web explorer bookmarks and check back now and then. Do you use something different to follow your favourite blogs? If so let me know so I can look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...