Tuesday 19 August 2014

Music That Inspired My Adventure

"Respond to every call that excites your spirit" 
- Rumi

I love music. It has the ability to suit every mood we have, remind us of a memory when a certain song was playing, lift your mood when you are feeling low and bring people together. When I first started piecing together the plan for my adventure last December I found a lot of music made me imagine the beaches I would visit and people I would meet, food to be tasted and sunsets I would watch. 

Today's list is a playlist of a few of the songs that made me smile, dream, believe and finally adventure. I hope you enjoy
  • LA Calling - Crystal Fighters
  • La Da Dee - Cody Simpson
  • Life's For The Living - Passenger
  • Wake Me Up - Avicii
  • On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
  • Brand New Day - Kodaline
  • Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
  • Brave - Sara Bareilles
  • Thunder - Passenger
  • Dust - Eli Young Band

What makes you want to take an adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...