Saturday 23 August 2014

Australian Bucket List or 20 Things I Want To Do Down Under


"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
- Paul Brant

I am a bit of a list writer now-a-days so writing a bucket list of things I want to do while in Australia was only natural really. I'll be honest I may have had a list like this prepared for while but since following some of the Australian Territories on Instagram my lust list is getting a bit bigger. Here are some of the things I want to do/see in Australia.
  1. Climb the Sydney Harbour bridge
  2. Swim and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
  3. Hug a koala (yes seriously)
  4. Try kangaroo & crocodile steaks
  5. Visit Uluru
  6. Watch the New Years Eve fireworks in Sydney
  7. Surf at Bondi Beach or Byron Bay
  8. Take in the sunset at Mindil Beach, Darwin
  9. Visit Phillips Island for the penguin parade in Victoria
  10. Photograph the Milky Way in the Outback
  11. See the Aurora Australis (the southern version of the Aurora Borealis)
  12. Visit the Whitehaven beach and the Whitsunday Islands
  13. Watch sunrise or sunset at the Eureka Sky deck, Melbourne
  14. Learn about the Aborigines 
  15. Cage dive with a Great White Shark.
  16. Swim with whale sharks at Ningaloo Marine Park reefs
  17. Feed the dolphins at Monkey Mia (maybe swim with them too if they let me)
  18. Skydive.
  19. Drive the Great Ocean Road
  20. Visit the Pink Lake near Esparance, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...